Sweet Cheese reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sweet Cheese.

Sweet Cheese effects

Nausea
16% of people say it helps with nausea

September 13, 2012
D........e
This was one of the stinkiest buds I've ever tried. I really can't emphasize it enough that this is one smelly strain of weed. But it is a nice smell. Anyway, this could probably help with sleep problems as when I smoked it at night, I literally just had to go to bed after. And I'm a stay up late kind of guy. Nice taste, nice high, pain and stress relief, what more can I say?
March 9, 2017
L........s
Like its name, Sweet Cheese has the aromas of a mild cheese with sweet undertones of fruits and berries with a hint of sweet melon. This bud breaks up easy and is nicely compact. perfect for DAYTIME smoke to start your day or energize you mid day for an extra booster of CREATIVITY, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION. Great for those seeking productivity away from ANXIETY and DEPRESSION. If you find this bud stock up, it's a perfect staple to keep in rotation. Shares nicely and keeps you social yet fully in control. We love SWEET CHEESE. - BL
June 24, 2017
y........0
Feel like I'm on crack and I want to go on a run? I don't know - but this stuff is amazing. It's like being invincible. Enjoy.
September 11, 2013
b........o
This didn't smell like Cheese or any of the "Sweet" strains I've tried. Just smelled vaguely diesel-ish, but I smoke a lot of Diesel so there's that. I had not smoked anything for four hours before trying this. Buds were light green and soft, spongy, and slightly crunchy. Ground up ok, nice and gooey, into the bowl. Thick smoke, a bit like paint thinner(!) at the start, but my pipe is wood and OLD (an old ganja pipe from a trip to India). Nice creepy start, feel it in my shoulders spreading out, definitely indica dominant here. But a very noticeable head buzz like Headband, or P. Express. Feel it right around my temples, moving, and pulsing. Cool! Ash doesn't compact easy on it's own. Compact it too much yourself and it slows air flow significantly. Also it looked bass a** in my perc. The buds do not look too resinous (about average), but they were packed with plenty THC and CBD, trust me. TONS of little orange hairs everywhere. Acquired from Green Acres Medical in Yucca Valley, CA.
December 2, 2016
a........i
Pretty pleasant and heavy on the intoxicant effect. Great if you're looking to relax and enjoy yourself while counteracting depression. Not so hot if you need to function, though. I vaporized a small bowl, and found that I was losing track of the things I was trying to get done. In fact, trying to write this review took me a little bit because I kept forgetting that I was trying to open Leafly on my phone.
March 13, 2018
d........3
instant and sharp head high, followed shortly by intense upper body buzz that trickles down to your lower extremities with time. smell is cheesy and sweet, taste is same with earthy undertones. pretty wild for a sativa, my new go to wake and bake but this would be a great all day strain too.
January 21, 2015
G........t
Two rips off the sweet cheese gets me mash potatoed. Will put you in an energetic yet chill happy state and I find making art or listening to music are great ways to enjoy! Also soothes nausea like none other.
October 20, 2014
A........r
I have sampled better brands and blends since weed was legalized in WA State, but I have also sampled worse. The high is pleasant, neither gentle nor debilitating, but rather a nice hybrid of relaxation and a mild creative, euphoria. It's a very good herb to aid your creative writing, drawing or painting. The weed also came packaged in a handy plastic tube (similar to the old 35mm film canisters we all used back in the day) and the weight of the 2gram product was right on the money. The biggest draw back of this weed is it stinks to high heaven. It has a very pungent smell when smoked and also dry. It is not a pleasant smell, a combination of foot odor and milk gone bad. It also has a very unpleasant taste, like petroleum. If you can get past the unpleasant smell and taste this is fairly decent weed.