Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sweet Jane.

February 28, 2016
This strain sounds beautiful haha, I'll re do comment if I get to try this one day 😊
May 14, 2016
Sweet Jane is rather good. Doesn't have these couch locking symptoms. Really vivid head high accompanied by some visuals if you smoke a lot. Does make me really sleepy at the end of the trip, indica like. Also gave me a little headache throughout. Munchies were real. 7/10 not good not bad.
March 29, 2016
A rose is as sweet when you name it after marijuana. I like the sweet jane strain. Flowery fruit is its enjoyable fragrance. Satisfyingly a one hit wonder that is able to give a feeling of dancing on the ceiling. OH BOY That is My GIRL getting me high! I love a good sativa and this is a great sativa. The ladies working at Serra dispensary where I found this strain were just as beautiful as the Sweet Jane flower itself!
April 12, 2016
there is no refrence to the song "Sweet Jane" by The Velvet Underground other than that its worth trying of course
July 10, 2016
`
March 14, 2016
Inspirational! Thanks to this sweet gal I was gleefully awake till 4 am creating a Minotaur costume.
December 18, 2018
Used the 1:1 tincture and it definitely provides an overall relaxation and steady calmness. Using it for cancer pain and mental anxiety/stress. I'm prone to even more paranoia under the influence of marijuana. I noticed after I ran out, I was anxious for it, not realizing how much it truly helps me relax overall. I didn't get a euphoric spacey or happy high, or paranoia, it provides a steady heavy relaxed high. Definitely miss it in my medicine cabinet. 1 dropper provides a steady relax, 2 a slightly heavy steady relax, 3 definitely high and totally relaxed, 4 droppers and Im heavily high and ready for bed. I never liked the taste of marijuana but this caused me to have an acquired taste for it.
September 2, 2018
special flawor, really good taste, you Can smell it all night Long because of that rosy sweetie kinda citrus flavor ..damn nice , Also really good high , really Light happy high