Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain White Smurf.

March 30, 2016
W........n
Great for treating Fibromyalgia and arthritis pain.
September 23, 2017
P........s
Overall one of my personal favorite. Nice smooth hits ,clean focused high, and helps with unneeded body pain. The smell is like no other so if you ever have the chance to smoke this weed do it.
October 13, 2016
m........o
sad to see this strain with such low reviews!! this high was one of the craziest I've ever had. totally stupid the whole time. perfect strain if you want to feel completely ridiculous
February 8, 2016
J........7
I am going to be honest, I smoked this but it was a while ago. So I am going to give you the best review as i remember it has been about 15-20yr. It has a smoke peppermint smoke taste inhaling. A hint of fuity i think maybe oragne with huge skunk smell behind it. It's flavor profile is almost just like L.S.D. but this smelt more skunky but maybe it was grown better then i grow, I had this in coffee shop around 2003 or 04 and i bout a gram. It mad me really talkative enegetic and to some might have been pscydelic not with my tolerance talkative and energetic. Great day time smoke.
February 15, 2016
m........l
very good strain, it don't hit as hard,smooth, but its a creeper an high last a while
August 31, 2016
C........s
Definitely a creeper, takes about 15 to 20 minutes to hit full force and you don't really realize it's hitting you. I smoked from a bong and it had a minty and very earthy taste to it. Made me really giggly, content and happy.
March 30, 2016
W........n
Great for treating pain, not an over powering taste. tried both vape and spliff
February 13, 2016
O........5
I had this strain and the looks is a smurffy green with crystals in it had hand crushed and roles it in a dutch very smoothie and the smurffy feeling comes in quickly making you feel smurffy happy and funny.la la la la la la la la.