Afghan Widow reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Afghan Widow.

May 18, 2018
T........r
This strain is super dank it smells like my daughter did when she got sprayed by a dank ass skunk, I might have to bathe the bud In tomato juice. Every time I smoke Afghan widow my dick gets hard and my asshole gapes as it rapes my mind and body. The body high was once so intense I came, shat, and threw up at the same time. I get high just from smelling this bud. One month ago my dog ate one of my nugs and he is still sleeping. The first time I ever smoked this strain everything started to change color. This weed is better than sex and is more intense than heroin. Nothing is harder than my dick rn just thinking about this strain. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
August 5, 2016
g........y
Almost 5 stars. I love how the floral bouquet opens up inside of that wonderful, piney aroma. This has produced a nice, happy high. It finishes with a fantastic throat coat - heck, this stuff even makes my bong happy.
July 29, 2016
t........9
Stuff is incredible and smells like kush
August 5, 2016
g........y
Top notch. The odor is that of my much sought after "burnt vacuum cleaner belts". A pungent floral taste emerged from a strong, piney start. The exhale finished with a nice throat coat. The high is light and energetic. All in all, this one is a great smoke and seems good for either coming home and telaxing, or taking to a buddies house and watching the game.
July 25, 2018
M........7
It‘s a very nice strain Makes you high as fu** in the back ground of your brain, but you are still „here“ and communicative the whole time. A must smoke strain for every weed smoker dudes 420
November 5, 2016