Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain ArcticBlue.

January 24, 2016
M........y
This is a new favorite for me!! I have had a very high energy unable to sit down day and as a night cap I smoked a little of this Arctic Blue!! It was an instant body relaxation coupled with that much needed disconnect from the high stress of my day. I was sure I was going to be able to shut it down today but this strain saved me!!
January 22, 2016
T........7
This is a true Alaska original strain. It is the legacy of the fabled Alaska Thunder Fuck strain. Truly it is a master piece and work of love and art! It leaves you with a deep relaxing mellow high and yet still keeps you motivated it is hands down the best strain on the market!
January 23, 2016
3........3
Smell, taste and texture are awesome. The shatter is easy to consume, very relaxing. Arb is great for pain management.
March 17, 2016
a........i
The
January 22, 2016
G........z
I have a bad time sleeping and night and this strain helped me get an amazing night of sleep I don't think I even moved!! The blueberry taste was very mild I couldn't really smell any blueberry but I do t buy weed for the smell. I def would recommend this strain and look forward to getting to try it again and again!!
January 23, 2016
3........3
Wonderful, relaxing. Relives pain and stress. A must try.
February 23, 2016
m........n
Love this one. It helps my fibromyalgia pain and my anxiety, a rare combination!
February 8, 2016
z........2
to be honest im not big into anything sative. gives me anxity but this had a fairly pleasant high and good smell