VOTS AZ Super Sour OG reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain VOTS AZ Super Sour OG.

VOTS AZ Super Sour OG effects

Insomnia
30% of people say it helps with insomnia

November 30, 2016
t........g
VOTSMD's Super Sour OG is every.damn.thing. Pain relief, anti anxiety, relieves PTSD symptoms, taste bomb, full of crystals (see my pic of it magnified on just my cell phone). It is hands down the best bud I've ever smoked. This strain straight laughs at my chronic back pain and my depression and puts it where it belongs - GONE. I am so motivated on this med...but truly take the dosing slow or you will be melted to the couch wondering how the fuck bud could be so damn good. steady dosing and you will be HAPPY.
July 9, 2016
b........0
Oh gawd. I didn't feel anything for a while so I kept smoking then-- I felt like my brain was laughing at me as I realized I made a huge mistake. My body was obsorbed into the couch but my brain was zooming through space in a zig-zag formation but my eyes couldn't keep up with it. The strain made watching Kimmy Shmidt terrifying somehow. I kept on telling myself that all the characters were in danger of being murdered but also giggling at my own terror..... Have fun 🐌
April 16, 2016
B........i
this is 1 of the best strains that I've had. tastes great. super pungent with a unique taste and aroma. I wish I were in AZ so I could get more! Much props to the Valley of the Sun dispensary growers. Awesome!
January 27, 2017
e........f
I have severe PTSD and I also deal with chronic pain and this strain has made my life better I don't know what I would do without it now it has changed my life to the point where I could actually do things I've been smoking it straight for a year and 7 months and I don't plan to change strains anytime soon in short this stuff is phenomenal
November 12, 2016
D........1
My god this strain is the perfect strain!! Iv had chronic back pain for 11years and after one hit of VOTS AZ Super Sour OG I feel instantly better!! This is now my every day
May 13, 2016
O........e
Love this strain thank Yu votsmd very apreciate for strain
November 14, 2016
d........s
Good taste, zoned for 20 min, and found myself in the garage cleaning. Good Stuff! Don't even think twice about trying this gem. Cheers!
April 18, 2016
B........i
props to the Valley of the sun in Phoenix Arizona (Goodyear),... for they brought this bud up to an astonishing 30 + % ! last year. Awesome! Can't wait to come get some more! flavourful, and great smelling, pungent odor. it's unique to this bud.