Banana MAC reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Banana MAC.

Sort by
June 20, 2023
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Uplifted
This hits. Like another reviewer, it gave me a little anxiety first toke - but that didn’t last. I typically only like to smoke Indicas because of my anxiety, but once that initial feeling went away I was energized and positive. Helped with sleep too! I’ve packed a few one hitters since first smoke and that heart thumping has not returned. Super happy with this strain - I’d definitely recommend.
February 28, 2022
Loading...Tingly
I don't get any banana taste. But this bud had me craving more. It's got a cheese smell that is great for after a lunch. I smoked it in a one hitter and blunt. Blunt only two hits and I'm reaching to put it out.
November 15, 2021
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Relaxed
Nice, light and airy type of high. Definitely more giggly but also more focused on tasks (I easily get distracted due to ADHD). I love the relax feeling without feeling stuck/ heavy.
February 28, 2023
Loading...Uplifted
Loading...Dizzy
I smoked 2 blunts out of this strain the first blunt I was chilling I felt pretty relaxed and I was honestly in a pretty good mood like I felt positive energy in the air😂😂nice smooth tingling body high I experienced then I rolled up a second blunt a little the same day and it hit me like crazy had a crazy head high and a headache my eyes were pretty heavy and I kept dozing off not gonna lie for a few minutes. Went inside the store and my friend said I looked zooted….. eyes glossy as fuck red and really low I took a look at myself in the camera and I actually looked high… I havent looked like that in a while….. Valid strain I really like it a lot the unique smell it has just enters your nose as soon as you smell it once you smoke the blunt it feels like it has more thc than the amount this website says it does this has to be some kind of indoor bud.
October 13, 2022
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Relaxed
Phenomenal strain hands down top 3, and I smoke multiple different strains a week. 🤌🏾
November 30, 2022
Loading...Aroused
Loading...Tingly
Beautiful bright yellow🍌 🍯wax🍯 Texture of warm play-dough Fruity smell Fruity flavor When I saw this strain, I knew, it was love at first sight..🥰
November 22, 2021
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Focused
Love this strain. One of my top hybrids. Ive only used in a vape, but I definitely dont loose any energy while still calming down. It helps a lot with depression, anxiety, nausea, and is perfect for daytime use. It hasnt helped with pain but, thats pretty normal with hybrids. It has a nice taste, not very much banana and hints of cookie, its perfect. I will definitely be buying it again when it comes back around.
May 7, 2023
Loading...Aroused
Loading...Creative
Feel pretty scatterbrained at first, then I start to feel really hyper focused, thoughtful and creative. Followed by feeling suuuper aroused. Would probably be a great accompaniment for a date night, if I had someone to go on a date night with.

Buy strains with similar effects to Banana MAC

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in