Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Big Sky OG.

January 25, 2019
K........r
Strong high and smooth smoke. The mental aspect of the high gives me a flighty feeling in my head, which for a person like myself suffering from PTSD made me anxious and paranoid while trying to complete daily activities like grocery shopping. The physical side of the strains effects are almost as strong as a traditional pain medication, and there is a light tingling sensation in my face and down my back that is quite pleasant. I would always say that the pain relief from cannabis is different feeling than that of a traditional pain medication, but this strain has some of those numbing effects that I otherwise would not correlate to a cannabis high. Great strain that I would recommend to anyone who needs a safe pain killer supplement alongside their other medications.
July 10, 2018
W........1
This strain makes all the stress go away and makes you smile uncontrollably. After the first couple of times of Big Sky OG I could feel the uplifting and calming effects take over my head, which slowing worked its way into my body after a while. It wasn’t harsh on my throat and didn’t make me cough. The smoke is smooth and tasty. Real nice after taste from this strain. I did feel a slight bit paranoid in public but it wasn’t overpowering. Not any anxious feelings here either. Over all I think this Big Sky OG buzz is nice and I shall return. Perfect for sociable situations that take place on a couch with a few tunes. Big up!! couch>
November 26, 2017
n........8
nice smoke, beautiful buds
October 6, 2017
i........y
pretty awesome high but only if you’re not doing anything. it felt great to just lay in bed and zone out but when i had to get up and clean and actually get shit done i kinda felt like i was dying. still an 8/10 though. hits hard and feels good man.

Photos

September 11, 2017
S........8
Nice tingly high, vision color enhanced, tension in upper back and neck relieved. Nice for hiking/camping.
June 12, 2017
l........n
best strain ever
April 16, 2017
1........0
I smoke a J and a few bowls put of my bubbler and this is the first leaf I've got in some time (that 710 life) and it was well worth it. I found myself lost in my mind which is what I love to do stoned but I was still able to get up and cook dinner. Big Sky OG is a deff big high og lol
March 1, 2017
S........o
great smoke. very strong.i use a hand grinder and if your like me I'd recommend smoking it out of a bong. it's pretty dense so it doesn't smoke great in joints.