Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blue Dream.

Creative 40%
Insomnia 14%
Anxious 4%

10,000
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg. Hmu t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m///////-@flex123q W1ckr:.. @weed10 S.n.a.p-c.h.a.t=me//////-@weedpIug77 t.e.x.t what you need and smoke with less stress📦📦📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
2 days ago
One of the best sativas I’ve ever had
4 days ago
A great all around strain that leaves you feeling uplifted and relieved. It won't knock you on your ass, but I don't think it's supposed to. One of the best hybrids I have tried.
Not bad
great, calming buzz
5 days ago
one of my favorites. full of flavor.
October 14, 2020
I have severe arthritis and anxiety with ADD on top of that. Blue Dream is a potent strain with my local shop dispensing flower at 28.6% THC and 4% terpenes. But, its effects hit you like a warm embrace rather than like a sledgehammer. As pain and stress accumulate throughout the morning and early afternoon, Blue Dream is the perfect midday strain for subduing the aches and worries of the day while giving the mind and body a subtle nudge to make it through the rest of the day.
October 14, 2020