Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blue Kiss.

November 9, 2016
a........h
Felt very indica and hit my like a truck. One blunt from it and all I wanted was just to sleep. Great taste.
November 9, 2016
a........h
Great taste just super indica. Went over relaxed and fell asleep.
April 21, 2018
N........s
Just as described
April 7, 2018
t........o
Smoked a Joint of this tasty delicious weed, the indica sensation kicked in immediately. The taste is great, has that blueish taste to it, little touch of blue dream with a kick of purple kush. This is by far the best 70-30 indica strain I’ve smoked so far!
August 29, 2016
H........s
vey good strain i usually stay away from hybrids as i prefer pure indicas but i thought i would give it a shot and try this out and the review on it states that you feel mostly Indica strain but it was actually the opposite with me I first started out with a nice warm head buzz and then after about an hour I started to feel it in my body very good strain if you are going out and being productive for the day it will definitely not put you to sleep, at least with low doses.
October 26, 2016
d........8
Yum yum blueberry after taste
January 26, 2017
f........y
This strain absolutely ROCKS! Very much a cerebral high, and also, psychedelic. I love the way it works in the morning, noon, and at night ~ very cool strain. GET IT AT GOLDEN LEAF ~ I picked up two ounces, each one on a Thursday, for their 180 ounce special!!!!!!!!!!! 196, including tax ~ you won't regret it ~
1 of 1