Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blues.

Blues effects

Talkative 45%
Sleepy 45%
Headaches 20%
Headache 8%

October 8, 2014
s........r
Unknown by origin Blues is unofficially only found in the UK however it is one of the rarest to find this indica heavy hybrid as it is mainly sold up North but make no mistake this green is sure to send you into a relaxed state of euphoria!
August 23, 2016
S........d
Grew out this strain. It is a stout strong plant that only just doubles in height after stretch. With thick chunky nugs that are as tough as golfballs, thanks to its particular style of rubbery resin. The smell and taste are the same, comprising of deep mature cheese with hints of berry topped off with asian spices. A well rounded head to toe stone with little ceiling high that will drift you off to a perfect sleep.
June 14, 2015
l........8
Headache
Pretty standard, good high horrible taste an smell. Gives us a headache
January 7, 2018
S........1
Hey guys am from the north of the uk ( Scunthorpe ) and this is a very popular strain , it’s an alright high dependent on the grower , and personally not that “pukka”
July 24, 2015
S........R
This weed IS amazing DEPENDING on the grower , I see people saying it tastes horrible and gives you a headache , yes because you had shitty blues . like I said it all depends on the grower , Personally I hate Blues but sometimes I get some of a certain person and its always good stuff
March 25, 2019
e........1
One of my all time favourites. I live in West Yorkshire in the North of England and there is an abundance of this stuff, so luckily I can get my hands on it whenever I please. Guaranteed to give you an amazing, relaxing high. Also, it smells incredible.
February 11, 2015
E........r
I have tried this particular strain many times and don't really remember any bad side effects (with the exception of that couch-locking/laziness feeling that always occurs when smoking it). However, I recently purchased some and all I got was a full-blown panic attack. I felt happy before smoking it and there was no reason for me to have any anxiety. I do suffer from anxiety disorder but I can't even remember the last time I had a panic attack after smoking, this made the experience even more strange. There is a very small chance that it could have been a coincidence, but for my own health, I am not going to be smoking any more of this strain.
May 13, 2016
S........i
Those blues clones still comin from the north of the uk init......Very nice smell and taste, these particular buds tho are a average 6.5/7 outta 10 due to eger muppet growers! Still its a Q thatll get me thru...