Caramelicious reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Caramelicious.

Caramelicious effects

Nausea
13% of people say it helps with nausea

November 8, 2015
G........7
First strain i ever had. The best experience ever. I was so happy and I wasnt worried about anything (helped with my anxiety) and it tasted incredible. This herb will always be my favorite strain and hold a special place in my jar/heart.
March 6, 2015
s........t
Excellent high, it's perfect for daytime and also wake and bake. Recomendable.
April 10, 2015
t........7
If you have not tried this strain. Maybe you think its too low priced to be good. You would be wrong. I love this stuff for this price is the best deal in town.
April 26, 2017
S........7
Very tasty Indica. Beautiful smell that was a mix of maple and coffee. I wake and baked with a joint and a cup of coffee and it was the perfect way to start my day off.
June 15, 2014
m........k
He don stick in the mouth he stick in the brains ahah and its too good
May 13, 2015
N........o
I have heard of this strain for quite awhile. I saw it in town for a good deal. Figured I woild finally give it a try. The flowers are nice litte green buds, trim job was not the best though. The smell wasn't quite there at first, after a few days in the jar she smelled much sweeter. The smoke is a little harsh on inhale but smoothed out on exhale with a sweet note on yhe tounge. The high was ok, a little uplifting. I think this one would be good for a beginner or someone with a low tolerance. Tested ok though. THC 22.6 CBD .4
June 19, 2011
A........s
A nice, happy high that softens the edges. My go-to strain when I want something relaxing and uplifting but not too potent.
May 10, 2014
D........b
Caramelicious has an amazing taste, really does taste like Sweet Caramel. Great smoke for relaxing but not totally knocking you out. Doesn't smell like it tastes, smells kinda sour, but then once you smoke it and taste it, then smell it again, it does kind of smell like the taste. A very nice smoke. Going in my top 10.