Cheese Quake reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Cheese Quake.

Creative 28%
Insomnia 25%
Headache 6%

2 days ago
My boyfriend and I love this! We get it in CO every time we go. Delicious sour cheese smell and taste. We had great sex and I notice it helps my legs and body relax before bed, without couch lock.
July 18, 2020
THC Anti Inflaming
June 16, 2020
fantastic. laidback. really enjoyanle experience.
May 27, 2020
an uplifting wave of relaxation and thoughtfulness upon inhale. sets in for an easygoing, lasting high while being a little sleepy... one to enjoy after dinner
March 28, 2020
Very energizing and has a huge good all around euphoric buzz. I love it :D
March 16, 2020
Headache
My personal experience included lots of headaches, something that smells like toe mold (definitely not cheese), and needing to smoke excessively just to feel a touch of the effects. Not sure if the problem was the grower or it just doesn't suit me, but this just doesn't suit me.
March 5, 2020
So my first time in over 20+ years. Had a pre-rolled, and smoke the whole thing, and before I knew it bam it was on me. Talk about happy and in love!!! Wooooo! Should have took it easy but again it’s been 20+. Definitely loved the high! Keeper!!!!!
January 29, 2020
trippy as hell, was fun but intense. Did smoke a lot, tough.