Clementine Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Clementine Kush.

Tingly 34%
Crohn's disease 13%
Bipolar disorder 8%
Gastrointestinal disorder 8%
ADD/ADHD 4%
Anxious 13%

September 12, 2020
Method: Clementine OG (Bloom Live Resin Cartridge, 82.83%) Aroma: Earthy, light citrus. 0.5/Star. Taste: Starts out very clementine tasting and gets earthy. 1.5/2 Stars. Feel: So this was sold to me as a sativa?? I'd definitely classify it as a hybrid. It starts out an upbeat high, then I get a headache, then I fall asleep, and when I wake up I feel groggy for awhile. 1/2 Star. Ranking: Oof, I know my expectations were biased by the sativa label and this being my first live resin cartridge but I got an indica cartridge at the same and....vaping the indica is nowhere near as couch-locking as this strain and I'm only using the indica now . Dreading finishing off Clementine OG, not for me. Total: 3/5 Stars.
July 30, 2020
Clementine Kush: A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Absolutely unreal. Smells great. Tastes smooth. Definitely euphoric, joyful and good for exploring or hanging out. Doesn't impair movement. Lasts about 2-3 hours. After effects are clear headed and functioning. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
July 22, 2020
I love this strain. I smoke primarily for mental health reasons and this helped me calm down from so much stress and anxiety that’s been building up lately. Great way to relax and it improved my mood significantly. Fair warning, it’s got a strong smell, but it tastes good in my opinion.
January 22, 2020
This strain has glued me to the couch as well as fueled some quality walks.
May 15, 2019
It's a heavy Sativa high. I didn't find it to have much of a body high but it had a very heavy head high that left me feeling focused yet slightly hazy. It also had a noticable change in my visual perception of things, giving me a sharper perception with a halo effect as well. The high only lasted about an hour and a half or so.
December 27, 2018
It made me super hungry it was ridiculous!!! Also sleepy and calm Tastes amazing too
July 22, 2018
Totally an amazing strain I typically enjoy indica's for my MS this has a mouth watering sweet orange flavor that intensifies as you exhale! (Blow the smoke through your nose total game changer ) I have found a new day time smoke!
June 12, 2018
The taste is great, especially when vaping flower in my pax unit. I recommend this strain for just kicking back and relaxing. Had a long day and this helped me chill out nicely.