Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Duke Nukem.

Creative 60%
Energetic 43%
Fatigue 16%
ADD/ADHD 11%
Anxious 11%

December 23, 2016
b........e
Decided to spend the whole day barefoot, Mastered the Melodion, started a band, made dinner for 8.
January 26, 2017
t........r
This strain isn't just named after an action hero, it IS an action hero. Intense but not overwhelming, it allowed me to remain focused and productive throughout the ride. As other reviewers have pointed out, it's worth noting that "Duke Nukem" should not be confused with "Nuken" which is a totally different animal and seems to be in wide circulation over the past year or so. Before trying this strain, I would have thought that a pure sativa was most often going to make the best "daytime" experience. Now, I've got to say that this hybrid is far better than your average sativa for daytime. Again, there's an intensity about this strain but it comes off more as an energy boost and encouraging creative thinking. Definitely a favourite.
January 20, 2016
T........r
Shit is straight fire Truly dank
June 18, 2014
h........t
Bud had little smell except for a little bit of a subtle fruity/rosy scent. Bright red/pink speckled buds with a sage green leaf. Very compact/flat but stuck with resin. Hands down dopest dope I ever smoked. I smoked half a bowl of this bomb ass bud with my bud. I got so baked and couchlocked. I proceeded to forget where I was, then everything thing else I ever knew. Felt like I was wearing a helmet, that's how tingly my head high was.
March 20, 2014
f........m
Nice highs with little amounts. This strain kicks ass. You'll feel relaxed, hilarious and with no idea of what you have done during your high. Good compact nugs and a delicious flavour
July 28, 2017
J........s
I have to say this strain is probably in my top 3 strains of all time. I remember one night I smoked a little more than usual before bed and tripped out for over 1-2 hours and couldn't get to sleep. Highly euphoric and psychoactive strain; also physically overwhelming. I'd suggest pacing yourself even if you're an experienced smoker!
September 9, 2015
c........s
My all time favorite strain, it's very uplifting and powerful, I feel a release of pressure in my head and my joints are down in inflammation.
April 8, 2017
B........o
Very potent very tasty. Pugnacious smell that's similar to White Russian. Like if duke and the rooskis made a squad and went into battle.