Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Durga Mata.

Durga Mata effects

Insomnia
33% of people say it helps with insomnia

July 17, 2015
a........n
nice tight dense with a lot of mostly cloudy trichs. high comes on fast and powerful. with a mentholy mint taste on the inhale and a turpentine-jet fuel taste/smell on the exhale leaves a menthol taste on ur tongue. very interesting terpene profile. body pain seems to disappear and painful tingly nerve pain is forgotten. happy and talkative but a bit slow and sleepy. fun for gamers.
April 15, 2013
S........n
100% Indica RARE HIGH CBDs!!
December 29, 2015
S........7
Best bud I've smoked for pain relief and stress. Very strong indica.
July 7, 2018
b........c
Durga Mata is a new indica strain for me and honestly its it’s up there with some of my favorite indica strains. The buds were tightly compact and filled with crystals. Tough to put a finger on the flavor other than maybe earthy and extremely potent. Be sure to have a glass of water ready as the cotton mouth is definitely a factor. Smokes well and has a good balanced body high. Enjoy!
November 28, 2017
A........1
Nice!!
October 24, 2018
V........k
I really wanted to like this. I am the type who looks for a cooling body stone. I suffer from chronic nerve pain due to a herniated disc disorder. I was really looking forward to a nice relaxing effect. But sadly it did not provide any relief for me. Just severe dry mouth. Marijuana has been my only source of pain relief for years as conventional meds make me sick. I will have to move on to something else.
June 23, 2016
Y........m
The happiness level on this strand needs to definitely be higher!! I was ecstatic while on this man!! 😁🙌🏾
January 4, 2018
m........d
Excellent Strain for relaxation, stress and it cranks my appetite up 80%.