Green Hornet reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Green Hornet.

Energetic 38%
Creative 36%
Migraines 18%
Anxious 6%

June 22, 2019
Tasted kinda bunk but packed a nice high
October 15, 2018
Beautiful strain, tasted good as well. But I got extremely paranoid! Definitely not smoking again
June 6, 2018
I’ve been smoking this specific strain for a good 2 weeks now because I bought a pretty big supply of it at once figuring it’d be nice to have something I haven’t smoked before, and I was honestly disappointed. I felt like my highs were very short & not at all creative. Times I were sober between smoking green hornet I felt very boring & sad, which took me a little bit to realize it was because of what I was smoking. I just bought a new bag, of a different strain & ive felt happier high and happier sober since I’ve gotten it. I won’t say I didn’t enjoy the highs hornet gave me, but I don’t see this as a strain I’ll ever jump on trying to get.
March 27, 2018
I love this Strain ....It gets you in a good mood and get your head and body into one a very nice day time meds . Again another amazing strain from the Medicine Wheel Naturel .Amazing crew L
February 24, 2018
Anxious
Via edible. Strong head high. It’s good for body relaxation but your mind stays active and becomes more creative and critical. Feeling a little extra emotionally sensitive and depression. Mild paranoia. I recommend watching ET on this. Makes me want to stay in bed alone and read articles about conspiracy theories on my phone, if that makes sense.
December 19, 2017
Anxious
Headache
Green Hornet actually increased my irritability and consistently caused headaches. Though it did make me want to ignore everyone and finish all the projects in the house.
November 28, 2017
As some other reviews have noted, Green Hornet works like magic on headaches. I had a nasty sinus headache and it just wiped it out . GH is powerful without a doubt and euphoric as possible. A happy head will be had.
November 23, 2017
Picked up some green hornet flowers today. My budtender said, I "haaad to try it" and she's never steered me wrong. I like to go all in for first time new strain session. I used my vape with my bong attachment and 7-8 rips later I'm astro......flying.... Very tingly, really uplifting at first then comforts you with that warm, out of the dryer feeling, blanket of euphoria. Very clear headed. Green Hornet is a real beauty worth trying for sure.