Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Guava Chem.

Guava Chem effects

Muscle spasms
20% of people say it helps with muscle spasms

April 25, 2014
J........0
Guava Chem is a little gem of a day time flower. I've smoked it a dozen times or so. It's a very clear head high. It last for about two hours. It's one of those flowers that builds on its high if you smoke a lot of it in one sitting. You can't just smoke one bowl and expect to get all of its potency. It's nice for people with high tolerance and lower tolerance as well. Like most sativas, it helps deal with fatigue and general malaise.
October 15, 2014
J........n
When I pop open my container holding some Guava Chem it's as if i'm unscrewing a lid to a bottle of guava juice. No joke, this strain smells exactly like the fruit.
June 23, 2015
c........s
Yum Yum!!! This one's genetics are intense. So it's a Star Dawg (Chem Dawg4 xTres Dawg) X Tres Dawg (Chem DawgD x Double Dawg [{Chem DawgD} x{Afghani #1}]. So Chemdawg4, and ChemDawgD finally cross genetics, and the Tres Dawg that's crossed within Stardog essentially backcrosses onto another Tres Dawg. Tres Dawg is already Chem DawgD back crossed with Afghani #1 added for flavor. It's ridiculous. It tastes like the sweetest Chem Dawg cross I've ever tasted, and I freakin' love Chem Dawg. The high is great, I'm very energetic and thankful to have these fine herbs!
March 27, 2017
S........s
Great after work strain. It's incredibly relaxing but without the strong couch lock I get from other strains. I found this great for anxiety and depression relief, as well as a nice creativity stimulus.
December 24, 2016
G........s
Sweet! This stuff looks awesome. The smell is pungent and tropical. The buds are very round and fat, and very sticky. Light green and covered in orange. They broke up beautifully just using my fingers. The taste was extremely sweet and fruity. It is a nice balance of both parents. The high was a bit of a creeper. Settling into a nice body buzz. Great for pain, stress relief, and insomnia.
August 8, 2014
x........e
Purchased from Magnolia Road (in Boulder). Smells like gummy bear (bubblegum x jilly bean) or moonshine haze. Its a hybrid that will surprise you
May 18, 2014
B........h
Awesome strain. Big fan. Pain relief was obvious. It even got rid of a tooth ache that I had! Tastes great. Nice chill high for me, doesn't make me tired either. I didn't see any negatives on here and truthfully I haven't felt any yet.
March 8, 2017
I........h
Great anytime hybrid, puts you in a long lasting great mood and the smell and taste are top of the charts. Ultra citrusy Chem Dawg. Crazy genetics that crossbred many different chem dawg strains together to end up with this masterpiece. Might be a little sativa leaning overall but pretty balanced. A little will leave me upbeat and focused and lot will leave me couch locked, thinking deep thoughts but never really sedated or drowsy. Great stuff, a new favorite.