Lavender Haze reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Lavender Haze.

Lavender Haze effects

Energetic 45%
Creative 45%
Inflammation 13%
Anxious 9%
Headache 9%

October 20, 2012
D........r
I picked up an 8th of this from Phoenix Caregivers in Arizona. This is a VERY powerful haze. I tried a few tokes and am very hazy. But also very focused and aware. This is a must have for any Haze fan. I tried Purple Haze before and this is right up there, more powerful tho. I will append this if things change, but so far. Its a 9/10.. Pick some up before its gone. I'll try to add pics later. Peace and Pot.
August 11, 2013
A........s
friend and i went ham on our mess of a room And cleaned this shit for two hours spotless. just wanted it to get done and felt like i could accomplish almost anything. didn't notice anything negative, i have depression as well and this bud gave a real nice indica high. fuckin CRON -503
May 28, 2015
h........1
This strain is a pleasure to use! Amazing taste! Great energy without paranoia.
December 20, 2014
l........v
I love this strain!! haha had four bowls of it, very nice head high, haven't had a nice haze like this in a while. It's like Leafly states, nice for late afternoon, evening for a relaxed, uplifting mood. Excited I got over a half of this 😁
January 14, 2017
m........2
Great Sativa with no paranoia or jitters. Smells like purple haze and tastes like lavender. Great morning medicine. Uplifting. 5/5
November 23, 2017
D........p
I like the taste, It's fairly relaxing and helps a bit with my pain. It also provided me with a little more energy than usual. Overall I enjoyed this strain.
July 8, 2018
P........y
Anxious
Not a very clean high, caused confusion and agitated psychosis/paranoia. Tasted harsh and smelled bad. Could have been a bad batch but I'm not trying it again.
February 18, 2015
b........h
As purples go , I really loved this . Purps or anything skunky is what I go for . This is a great strain that I've gotten time and time again and I really do enjoy smoking it when I have it it tastes amazing as well and for me a total creeper high.