L'Eagle Eagle reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain L'Eagle Eagle.

L'Eagle Eagle effects

Inflammation
6% of people say it helps with inflammation

September 5, 2016
K........n
Location: L'Eagle THC: 24.43% CBD: Unknown THC-A: Unknown Additional Notes: This reminds me a little bit of an upscale golden goat. Appearance Rating: 5.00 Appearance Description: These flowers are extremely unique in appearance. The nugget are relatively compact and are covered in Trichromes. They are a very light muted green with almost light pink hairs. The manicure job, as with anything from L'Eagle Services, is very much on point. Taste Rating: 5.00 Taste Description: The flavor on this strain is incredible. You get sweet lemon and citrus along with a hint of pungent pine, spice, and earth in there. Call me crazy, but I swear I got a mild tone of banana on the exhale. It is not only delicious, but definitely unique. Effects Rating: 5.00 Effects Description: This sativa dominant hybrid has amazing effects. It is exceptionally uplifting mentally and physically. There is some mild body relaxation and intense euphoria. I could see a strong sativa like this making some anxious, but I had none of that at all. Nothing but positive, happiness, and smiles. Overall Rating: 5.00 Overall Summary: HUGE kudos to L'Eagle services for creating this strain. I am so impressed; it is definitely a new favorite. L'Eagle Eagle is incredible in every way. This is a must try whether you're just visiting or live locally; either way it's worth it! I will definitely be going back for more!! I'm Keith Von Fraichen ... You Keep On Fraiching
July 3, 2016
G........0
It's been 4 days and this has not been posted yet so I'll try again - We were in CO and picked up 11 strains and were nearing the ending of 11 strains in 11 days when it was L’eagle Eagles turn and WOW! What a surprise. This strain has a sativa kick that makes the world brighter. We had some work to do and this strain really focused us as we pulled weeds for an hour with euphoric vigor that lasted a while. The taste as you exhale is sweet from the Candy Haze and hits you like a feather pillow to the unsuspecting face and this is after comparing it to 8 other top shelf strains. This will be a go to strain for day time and I will have to mix it with Durban Poison NOT to make it better but to just see what the hell happens to my brain. If you get to L’eagle Eagle the store you MUST pick this up as they they have something different among all of the other strains that are pretty close to each other in goodness. This one stands out.
March 28, 2016
K........n
This is my favorite strain right now. Great daytime smoke where I can remain functional if I want to, or get lost staring at a painting for ten minutes if I feel like that. 100% recommend this strain 5/5!!
August 11, 2014
l........e
What a great strain, this Skunk cross is a house strain at my favorite dispensary L'Eagle! A very strong Sativa with a great candy taste and happy go lucky buzz.
March 1, 2017
B........6
Awesome Sativa, very talkative and fun while still draining stress away. Best all around Sativa I've found in co
April 27, 2016
D........n
This strain is fantastic. Best I've smoked.
March 10, 2016
c........0
This is the perfect strain for someone like me who suffers from the fatigue and pain of hashimoto's and fibromyalgia. Most days it is hard for me to be motivated and in the mood to do anything. This strain not only eliminates almost all the pain, it also leaves me extremely motivated and energetic. I am starting to feel like myself again before I was diagnosed with my conditions. Keep up the great work L'eagle!
March 4, 2017
G........8
Awesome store setup, bougt 4 grams of concentrates and 3 of the 4 was just brought out to display for sale. And was excellent quality. Anna was pretty laid back and awesome at answering all of my questions. L' Eagle is the spot..