Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Mt. Cook.

June 16, 2016
C........7
One of my favorite strains since 2010 or so. When my friend grew it,it tasted like watermelon. While the bean I cracked has a more citrus like flavor, I've narrowed the flavor down to Sierra Mist soda :). The effects were the same from both plants; a warm powerful high, I feel in a Zen like state when I smoke it and my body feels like I've got a warm-fluffy blanket wrapped around it. Has been great for pain! My planters F...my feet hurt less! Hell, everything hurts less. I like growing this plant too, and I'm not a great grower yet. No matter how bad my other plants may do, this one seems to be very tolerant of basic mistakes. It yields better than average, branches and vegs well, doesn't need much help but I always trellis. FIM works well with her, clones easy. My first review! Pics will show buds in flower and next to a 420 scope.
March 4, 2017
I........r
Recently smoked this strain in Amsterdam, and it really floored me! A perfect body high mixed with the feeling of having no body at all! Perfect for spacing and having a chill day inside! ^^
June 23, 2016
C........7
Great strain for any time of day. I feel put into a Zen like state with a warm comfortable blanket around my body when i smoke the Cook. Easy to grow, forgiving of mistakes, a little better than average on the yield. Very light on a lime citrus flavor or even a bit of watermelon. Nice dense buds, 60-65 days.
October 18, 2016
M........n
Heavy and potent indica with a crazy pungent smell and taste to it. Puts me to sleep like a champ! And yeah easy to grow!
1 of 1