Nana’s Fix reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Nana’s Fix.

June 8, 2018
M........x
Great strain! Try it for yourself as I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it.
December 5, 2018
a........7
“Hands down dopest dope I’ve ever smoked.” To quote one of my favorite movies of all time. This strain packs a powerful punch not only to your head and body but honestly to your capability to actually hold yourself together to even have a normal conversation after smoking this. This strain Found mainly in the Pacific Northwest. It’s a must have. Also just to elaborate how strong this strain is I’ve smoked a good amount everyday for about the last 5 years and so has my good friend and when we sat down to smoke this we would literally laugh hysterically for about 45 mins at a time before we could get ourselves together enough to even leave the room or turn on a tv.
March 2, 2019
t........3
Hands down one of the best strains I've ever had! Great head high and great relaxing body high!
February 6, 2019
c........8
This is great, I have a head and body high. It’s really strong that’s a huge plus! My anxiety is down a little more compared to before I smoked.
December 23, 2018
K........0
Always looking for strains that don't make me anxious or paranoid, this is just a good happy and relaxed weed. Going to stock up on it for sure.
June 10, 2020
S........e
Cerebral head high drifting into a relaxing body high, potent stuff!
1 of 1