OCA’s Cloud 9 reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain OCA’s Cloud 9.

May 18, 2016
r........n
This is my favorite strain to smoke. It can be energizing and motivating if used moderately. It is ridiculously strong and can get away from you in a hurry. I will take just one hit and enjoy the effects for up to 4 hours. It enhances my creativity, problem solving, and humor. Warning: be advised that it is easy to overdue it with this strain. I have seen heavy cannabis users get seriously lit when smoking several hits of this strain.
May 23, 2016
D........H
Super smooth and incredibly strong. A very uplifting and energetic high for me. Had me laughing for a good long time. Loved this strain. I wasn't trying for any medical purposes, so I can't remark on that. I got it at The Herbal Connection
May 31, 2016
r........n
Top notch! Wear you seat belt!! Not for beginners.
June 9, 2016
k........k
WOW! Thank you, Oregon Cannabis Authority for this beautiful product! The strain provided me intense body relaxation but kept my mind active and energetic. Very relaxed and engaged with out "sofa lock!" Will be looking for more products from OCA!
May 21, 2016
C........s
I'm a casual user, so when I do smoke, I like to be active. I just had a two-hour battle with my dog while he tried desperately to get the laser. Did I enjoy this strain? Damn right I did. You should too.
October 20, 2017
P........c
One of my all time favorite strains. I picked this up at my dispensary a couple weeks ago, because it was new. It's an incredibly happy high, that goes both to the head and body. Not to mention the buds are gorgeous, and smell/taste amazing. 10/10, would recommend this strain to anyone
May 28, 2016
D........e
Strong, high-energy buzz. Really enjoyed smoking this.
May 20, 2016