Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Snow Lotus.

September 22, 2015
N........3
This is my daily go-to Herb - relieves pain, lifts up the spirit, allows for clarity and focus, and provides energy and motivation to take care of the daily stuff around the house. Causes ZERO stress/anxiety/paranoia, an issue which I have had in the past with other strains. My only complaint is that my sources supply is not consistent, I sometimes have to wait weeks before I can get access. I'd love to get some beans or cuts of this one.
January 19, 2019
c........y
Snow Lotus is probably my new favorite strain for medicinal purposes, especially anxiety. I’ve suffered from severe anxiety & depression rooting from both genetics as well as PTSD for the entirety of my adult life. This has been so helpful in gently but swiftly calming my anxiety & lifting me out of depression without sedating me. I feel like myself finally, without constantly finding something to worry about or bother me. I feel very clear-headed and very emotionally/psychologically balanced in that I’m not overly sensitive but I’m also not at all apathetic. I am able to more easily access my creativity & maintain a focus without forgetting what I was just thinking about or doing (this is important to me as I am an artist that relies on my work for income). My senses are heightened enough without any associated anxiety which allows music/art/socializing to be more enjoyable. Very earthy, slight chemical taste with a hint of lemon. Pretty refreshing and smooth, even though it’s not my absolute favorite tasting strain (Durban Cookies). HIGHLY Recommended for those with general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, depression, PTSD, alcoholism/substance dependency but I can’t speak much to any other ailments or disorders. Usually I’m hesitant to smoke because I don’t want to be high and become anxious, but this is a very gentle but effective strain for those with anxiety. Cresco Liquid Live Resin Cartridge-Snow Lotus: THC-80.920%, THCA-5.728%, CBD-0.0% Total-86.648%
December 11, 2015
r........0
Emerald Burnability 10 Do not disrespect this flower She takes care to be undressed and should be blazed a bong Cloud Density 11 An extra point for its extra viscose cloud which disperses slower than radioactive gas leak Rate of Change 11 An extra point for the immediate change You won't even know you're high
May 24, 2016
M........f
Nice pungent aroma, fuelie funk, woodsy citrus, and man, it's loud!! Nice and smooth smoked in my simple bubbler, earthy taste, great mouth feel, smooth on the inhale and exhale. Hits pretty quick, cerebral for an Indica dominant strain, I'm feeling pretty creative, but really relaxed too. The nugs were tight, compact, really dense and covers in crystal.
August 9, 2017
h........1
• I was extremely excited to try this newbie after reading such extreme reviews! Quite true that aroma, flavor, taste are strangely generic-earthy/woodsy, albeit the faint undertones are definitely afgooey and mild. It's an easy-to-smoke, strangely gentle body buzz & euphoric high — also easy to see why it's in so many folks' Top 3 Faves + medi-cine cab-mainstay, most especially for long'timers. Highly recommend; 4.5 stars for underwhelming flavor component, but otherwise a true GEM! •
April 14, 2018
c........0
Woody taste and good mouth feeling. Good body buzz with a euphoric high. My morning smoke for the weekend during morning errands as it allows clarity and creativity without being super high. No paranoid feeling. A happy state of mind.
March 14, 2019
P........s
Also called "Goohead" (which I prefer because it's funnier sounding), this indica-leaning hybrid is a less potent cannabis that's great for relaxing or getting some rest. It has a sweetish fruity aroma and flavor, not overly strong and sweet like Strawberry Cough or Blueberry, but pretty mellow tasting. It tends to be calming and relaxing in small doses, and can make you sleepy in larger doses (it's mostly indica). As for potency, I advise new or anxious smokers to take it easy and GO SLOW with these higher-THC strains. Start with one small toke from a bowl or one-hitter, chill for 15-30 minutes, then take another tiny toke if you want to feel it stronger. It has about 15-20% THC and virtually no CBD, so be aware--if you're a very anxious smoker, you might want to try something like Harlequin, Cherry Wu, Deadlights, or another high-CBD strain instead. But strains like Goohead are fun if you remember to take it easy and go slow with it.
February 28, 2016
H........n
I love this strain it's a kick I'm pretty new to everything and this kicks my ass lovely strain