Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Space Jill.

Space Jill effects

Fatigue
22% of people say it helps with fatigue

September 28, 2012
A........6
I decided to test this strain out on stress-induced migraines. My back was already hurting from doing some yardwork during the day (and I knew it works on pain), so I decided that the next time I started having a migraine, I would smoke some. Well, today was the day to test it. One of My acquaintances refused to be civil in a conversation, which raised My stress level to the point of causing a migraine. I went outside, had a little smoke, and within moments, My migraine pains were mellowed out (as were the rest of My pains). Now, if I were to take prescription medications for this, I would have to take one for My back, one for My leg, one for My head, one for My stomach, and another couple for the side effects caused by taking so many pills. This way, I smoke a bit, and lean back, maybe use some eye drops, drink some liquid refreshments, and I'm good. This strain doesn't really give Me the desire to eat anything. I just want to drink something cold, and work on writing reviews or some arts and crafts or something. And I definitely do not want to deal with drama when I use this strain. That, I like.
December 16, 2014
m........n
This is the perfect strain to make Seattle winter days productive! A couple hits gives my ambition, creativity and libedo a jump-start :)
May 29, 2015
A........l
My favorite kind of sativa high -- high energy, euphoria, clear mind, long lasting. Great strain!
April 13, 2017
w........d
Space Jill has become a favorite strain simply for its uplifting effects. There is no trace of sleepy couch lock with this one. It comes on slow and turns into an energetic and talkative high that I've found in few other strains. Maybe not for everyone but this sativa does wonders for my ADD and productivity.
October 4, 2012
A........6
Took a couple hits of this a couple hours before bed to kill a migraine that was starting up. Within a couple minutes, the migraine was gone, as was my back pain. Unfortunately, I had a heavy weight start resting on My chest around the same time as My headache disappearing. About 10 minutes later, anxiety and paranoia set in once I received some news from someone close to Me. Not sure if this is an isolated incident.
September 4, 2012
A........6
Good lunchtime/mid-day strain. It kept me pretty focused and clear-headed for the short time the high lasted. It did knock down some of the pain in my back and left leg, and did help take out some of the headache pressure that had been plaguing me for so long, yet it didn't leave me feeling completely loopy.
September 6, 2012
A........6
I smoked a little of this last night, right before bed, to see if it would settle down the pain in my back and leg. Although it took a while, it did just that, leaving just enough to remind me not to overextend myself in anyway. There was a slight pressure in my chest, which I attribute to the smoke itself, as well as a slight body vibration. The high took a short while to come on, and did so slowly, and left the same way, leaving me quite happy to curl up in bed. Not a heavy hitter, but definitely a creeper, one that sneaks up on you from behind.
July 4, 2016
I........y
Could have been the grower... But I that's not likely since everything else they grow is top shelf. This and Jillybean leave a lot to be desired. My least favorite 2 of the TGA garden