Strawberry Dream reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Strawberry Dream.

Energetic 39%
Fatigue 18%
Anxious 3%

December 30, 2013
Great Daytime strain. Smells mildly sweet and nutty with a hint of berry. Smoke is so smooth, no cough and a sweet aftertaste. Great medicating strain for depression and anxiety.
February 23, 2014
Starwberry Cream makes me happy, horny & sleepy. Works great for pain/nausea/insomnia. NO ANXIETY/PARANOIA (a must). Head high heavy but that's what I needed. Body high just what I needed as well. Nuff said; highly recommend for nighttime/bedtime use!
March 2, 2014
This strain makes me very uplifted and want to be around people more, actually talking to them, even online :P. You'll have slight to moderate dry mouth, but it gets really dry if you decide to party. The munchies and/or arousal don't set in until right before your plateau, and the arousal is never as vivid as the hunger; these are very chill and slow as compared to the oncoming of the high.
August 25, 2013
I got a super purple batch of this strain.. which i'm assuming comes from the Blue Dream. Overall look i give a 10/10 - It's super light green with patches of purple throughout. Covered in trichs. Smell? Fruity. Kinda like strawberrys. (Pushing it) Taste? Exactly how it smells. Super smooth smoke and a super enjoyable high. Very Creative and Euphoric. Colors seemed extremely vivid. I would suggest this medicinally for Stress, Depression, and Anxiety. 9.2/10
January 21, 2016
This is an amazing cross, very very calm high and it tastes just like Strawberry with a hint of Blue Dream. It seems to be best for Anxiety, Pain, Bi Polar, Insomnia. It is definitely a must try for all as it will easily climb to your top 3-5. Definitely recommend it to Noobies and Vets, enjoy this bud people it's very good! Peace.
April 3, 2019
Wonderful hybrid. I just took 3 big hits off the Rove Dream Cartridge and wow! Tastey! This strain has more of a sativa feel to it. It's perfect for early morning - throughout the day. I would probably switch to a GG#4 in the evening and then a heavy indica before bed. This strain will help with anxiety and stress. I feel creative with a calm energy. I am going to meditate right after writing this review as I feel this strain would be perfect for putting me in the zone and raising my vibration. Definitely give this strain a go and any strain from Rove
September 16, 2013
Great strain for day time. Clear mind and energetic with antidepressant effects. Tart smell with pleasant taste. Don't pass up the opportunity to try the strawberry dream.
March 30, 2019
Great smoke w/ friends or alone. I loved alone. I have a TBI, ADD, autoimmune problems, TN, Panic & Anxiety disorders and severe nerve pain/ surgeries/ arthritis/ degeneration. The pleasures us Gen Xers are seeing wipe us out. Used to exercise 5x a wk. MMJ has literally saved my life. Was on 14-22 pills a day. W/ MMJ (didn’t smoke ‘til 39! 😂 Now, I’m on 2-4 max pills a day & can function. This flower had me amazed! Just a cpl rips (shout out GreenPharms) had me EASILY do the following simultaneously: play ball w/ pup, writing, playing a video game, smokin & LITERALLY hearing every bird distinctly, listening to the tv inside (following along) and chatting w/ friends. All without pain! Have NEVER experienced that! My tolerance allows me to only get baked 1-2 times per strain. Glad I got to experience it. Have never engaged all sides of my brain with thoughtfulness & zero stress or pain. Pardon the long-ass review, but I write for myself a lot, so me don’t forget. Much love to you & truly, thanks for honest reviews! We help each other.✌🏻