Super Sour Diesel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Super Sour Diesel.

Energetic 44%
Creative 44%
Fatigue 14%
Anxious 5%

September 12, 2020
I'm a fam. of Sour Diesel, as it is one of my favorites, but this Super Sour Diesel had a number of characteristics that I always try to avoid when choosing my medicine. Unlike one of it's parents Sour Diesel, which has never given me feelings of paranoia, this Super Sour Diesel did give me mild, yet uncomfortable feelings of paranoia, and not enough clarity. It also significantly stimulated my appetite, which I can't stand. However, it did still provide loads of energy, which is typical of the Sour Diesel family line; this Super Sour Diesel just won't be one of my first picks.
September 2, 2020
I really loved vaping this strain! My partner and I spent a long time giggling and planning our future together after trying it for the first time. I have some trouble with nausea and eating but this made it easy to eat a whole basket of fries. Highly recommend 😊
August 23, 2020
Great daytime, beach strain
August 11, 2020
Good uplifting smoke , the sour taste immediately introduced which provides a good experience.
August 6, 2020
This strain saved me from serious depression during lockdown when COVID 19 started. It uplifts and energizes. It’s my go to for when I need a lift. Feels GREAT.
July 29, 2020
Dank as fuck, and really enjoyable smell and taste🙏👍
July 11, 2020
I was waiting for this to arrive with tremendous anticipation. I ordered it and took a week to show up. But so worth the wait. I felt effects almost immediately after my first pull. That was all i needwd. My worries, stress, and pain all melted away. i have lupus and most days i experience sever joint pain and high blood pressure and this took care of both issues. I had energy and focus and was able to enjoy the rest of my evening. Great strain, can't recommend enough.
June 25, 2020