Tangie Ghost Train reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Tangie Ghost Train.

January 8, 2020
I am a huge indica person but got to try this strain in cart form. I am highly impressed! it's more of a hybrid for me , but I love it. and I feel great. helping w my stomach issues.
May 6, 2019
I've never had a strain in which I knew it was a Sativa 100%. Was curious to try one and Tangie Ghost Train seemed and smelled like a good one. Very citrus heavy in smell and honestly smells refreshing with a "light" feeling too it. I felt rather uplifted and positive after consuming (pipe) and felt focused without being too zoned out. This strain eased my mind in general and offered a relaxing vibe to my evening. A bit of a dry mouth afterwards but that's common for me. All around this was a crystally delicious looking flower with positive effects, worth trying!
October 24, 2018
Ok this isnt a review of the strain as my seeds havent been dropped yet...this is just a big up to lil chief collabs as my Tangie Ghost train seeds just arrived and with them nicely packaged came a really cool tangie ghost train collectors coin. Huge thanks that was a great surprise! Looking forward to getting these seeds on the go and leaving hopefully a great strain review
September 29, 2018
Was good just didn't like the Atomic Heiser coil setup the WIC don't work please change and you'll get better tasting reviews and better reviews overall

Photos

January 19, 2018
Small cone like light green nugs littered with orange hairs and a shimmering crystallization. The smell is a mix of skunk and orange. The taste is what really blows my mind! Upon inhale the only taste I can really describe it as is big league bubblegum and brach’s gummy orange slices! With some ganja goodness mixed in of course, but the super candy like sweet orange taste is what really made this bowl over the top as far as enjoyable. Effects were very euphoric, leaving the user to either be relaxed in front of the tv or get up and be productive. If you get a chance to try this strain, I do hope you get the same flavor profile that I did!
December 12, 2017
This strain is pretty good, definitly a straight up sativa. I had a nice wake and bake with Tangie Ghost Train, didn't get me super smacked but was perfect to get my day going. High doesn't last super long but it is an intense and amazing head high while it lasts. I recommend this as a social strain, meaning this is good to smoke with friends and have cyphs and socialize. Tangie Ghost Train really is better than alot of sativas. Stay lifted!
September 28, 2017
Just got a Z of this special treat & it is BOMB! 💣 Pungent, citrus, + woody, the Tangie overtones drive this uplifting sativa, & the euphoria hits it out of the park with its' appetite-inducing (while settling nausea) + stress-relieving qualities — great flavor/taste & smooth smoke, I highly recommend.
August 16, 2017
Picked this up at house of dankness the day after the had freshly cO2 canned it, when cracking open the can, the smell was out of this world, citrus, tart orange and tangerine with a subtle hints of fuel and grapefruit. Literally one of the best tasting strains I've had, and considering this is coming from my favorite Dispensary and breeders, this will be in my regular rotation. Like a slight kick in the teeth of adrenaline with a relaxing haze that puts a smile on your face, this strain was great for helping me stay awake and focus and for tons of euphoria!!! Thank you house of dankness for another amazing creation!!
1 of 1