Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Tesla Tower.

June 20, 2017
A........f
Cant speak for everyone but for me its definitely one of the most potent energizing strains i have tried. Taking a small amount of it can definitely put you in the right mood but i usually like to smoke a lot with friends so large amounts can feel pretty intense sometimes . I personally like this strain a lot 👌 Fair warning that it might make some people super uncomfortable. I had a friend try it and he isnt much of a heavy smoker. But it made him pretty uncomfortable and he was freaking out.
June 15, 2017
H........6
I expected longer lasting cerebral effects, but Tesla Tower sits pretty lower on the THC Tower at 1-3 %. Which may make the 70/30 sativa/indica profile rating misleading to inexperienced consumers. Moreover, with an 11-18% CBD level it's not a wonder why this strain also goes by the pseudonym, "Tesla O.G." After medicating, I experienced mild cerebral effects that imparted a short-lived boost of energy, followed by a nice sedating quality. Tesla is excellent for individuals who suffer from cannabis induced anxiety, because of its subtle effects. Considering its high CBD level and mild uplifting effects, Tesla may be used for treating an array of conditions, including depression, epilepsy, inflammation, muscle spasms or tremors, arthritis, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Expect sweet raspberry and grape flavors during the inhale, with a little peppery spice on the exhale. Tesla's odiferous qualities consist of sweet jasmine florals and mild berry overtones. Tesla flowers have compact grape-shaped light green nugs with orange pistols and a nice coat of trichomes
March 14, 2018
m........e
This is absolutely one of my favorites. Fantastic smell and taste! After 5 pulls of the vaporizer and 5 minutes, I started to get a good head tingle. A bit later I could feel it move down my back. The mental effects were present with a good sharpness, but not overwhelming. This is a great strain for getting things done without being too up in the clouds. Bravo, Lazy Bee!
June 16, 2017
E........z
Better than gsc
October 1, 2017
m........r
This strain is really nice it lasts a long time and leaves you laughing and feeling happy and euphoric.
September 3, 2019
M........u
I'm more of a reader not a writer but this strain doesn't much reviews. Purchased this at TOP /PR shelf clocking at around 22-25% minimum. let me preface by saying i'm extremely tolerant to THC and will look for anything to get me the least buzzed. effects take 3min and lasts quite a long time in the background of your mind, good head high but not racy. kind of like your productive strains. I was social, doing chores, typing this summary and what not with ease. no body effects at the least that i've noticed but maybe they'll hit later on. I'm always looking for the cleanest sativas that i can much on daily without lethargy from continued consumption and this is on top 10 on the list. "with top being PR juicy fruit, thin mint (sativa pheno), pina colada, lambs bread(breath) , the elusive sweet n sour and cindy99." 8.6/10 "the happy producer"
February 25, 2018
C........l
I picked up some of this in a pre roll from High 5 Cannabis in Vancouver WA and it was a solid sativa high. I had no issues getting up and getting stuff done, even if at times concentration was tougher then usual. The day was a bit brighter and jokes were a bit funnier. So I REALLY look forward to getting it in regular flower and seeing what that’s like!
April 26, 2020
B........t
Lazy Bee Gardens - electrifying smell, energetic, focused high. 4.5 though.
1 of 1