Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain The Void.

Creative 30%
Fatigue 21%
Headache 4%

February 26, 2019
Headache
Great to use medicine, smokes well but not as many buds. I don't mind that but others might.
April 27, 2018
Ok... this is the “real” review! What I had before must have been mislabeled. This is an exceptional hybrid! Made me very talkative (not able to hide the stoney speak & giggles), happy, pain, anxiety & nausea free!! This makes me cough my lungs out in flower, but it is a kinda stale pre-roll. Think it would be great in concentrate! Damn! 5 drags & I’m hit😂.... a creeper that lasts awhile! Lookin for this again. Very happy, social, peaceful. I wanna go sit in the hammock now.
February 15, 2018
i tried documenting my void experience enjoy 10:14pm- smoked out of glunt musky earthy peppery 10:16 feeling pretty high 10:30 jittery jaw and cheeks unlike anything else done burp feeling like i’m gonna throw up 10:35 a spike of high too high 10:37 feeling good now tho getting taco bell
February 1, 2018
Exquisite! The description was on point, this is definitely a high motivation strain. I would suggest pair this with a sativa that gives you energy to stay productive and control that raw mental power. Smells great, tastes grape. Fantastic if you need to get things done.

Photos

January 17, 2018
Great motivational high. I have been procrastinating some adult stuff, and every day I don't get stuff done I get depressed. This sexy strain made me get everything on my list done and I had a blast doing it. High 5/5 Like I said super motivational, not so much energetic. Taste & smell 5/5 YUM YUM can all my dabs taste like this? Sweet dank taste. The smell stinks up my room even though it's shatter. I have tried something like over 150 strains and this one falls in the top 20 easily.
December 15, 2017
Awesome Sativa. Uplifting with a good relaxing finish lol no crash.
December 9, 2017
This strain is good but doesn’t energize me like the guy who sold it to said it would. Very relaxing& helped me sleep. 👌🏽
November 17, 2017
Looks: frosty with purple hints, small pop nugs. Effect: gave me the motivation to clean my patio and sort threw my closet at night. Also produced instant hunger for me, I mean I put my joint out so I could go get food.