Travel Joint reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Travel Joint.

October 13, 2018
b........0
My wife and my go-to strain. The high is energetic and fun, and just about always leads to some husband and wife fun-time (-; I highly recommend for experienced and newbies alike, a friendly strain that works for just about anyone.
September 8, 2018
a........a
LOVE LOVE this strain. I recently purchased two prerolls at NuWu in Las Vegas. This was the most uplifting strain I've ever tried. It should be called travel crack. I cleaned and organized my house for two straight days, even deep cleaned my sink which is something I have never done before!? If you want a crazy motivator this is the one for you! I did have a little bit of the munchies but not until later and maybe that was because I cleaned instead of eating all day?
April 3, 2018
C........l
Nice smoke, first comes the uplifting tingle, then the relaxing high. The combo makes for a potent evening smoke.
January 20, 2018
b........c
Great for anxiety and mello for daytime functionality

Photos

December 4, 2017
H........2
Pretty good strain. Can be used in the daytime but is a bit of a downer so would recommend for evening use.
April 6, 2017
d........b
💼🍵 Travel Joint is a very energetic sativa dominant hybrid with some interesting characteristics. It's flavor is similar to tea, with a slight minty taste. It will give you a cerebral blast of energy and focus and a nice body high to go with it. A wonderful morning or get stuff done kind of strain. I would recommend this to anyone looking to be functional and creative without feeling too stoned. Green Life Productions never ceases to impress!
February 16, 2017
w........n
Smelled of mushrooms and soil, tasted of burnt nothingness if that makes any sense. Definetly wouldn't try again.
November 20, 2016