Trop Cherry reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Trop Cherry.

Trop Cherry strain effects

Reported by 97 real people like you

Trop Cherry strain helps with

• 21% of people say it helps with Anxiety
  • 14% of people say it helps with Depression
  • 12% of people say it helps with Stress

This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.

Trop Cherry reviews

Sort by
November 10, 2022
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Euphoric
Beautiful aroma, some of the most beautiful purple flower I've ever seen. But when you break it open it's even more beautiful purple. Great high, wonderful wake and bake
September 21, 2022
Loading...Focused
Loading...Happy
Stunning flower. This gave me more of a relaxed and focused high and it’s pretty uplifting. Not the strongest strain but the effects are great. One of my favorites in a while
September 26, 2022
Loading...Relaxed
Definitely a light strain…not super intense but very relaxing and nice. A great day strain or something to use after work. Makes me feel real nice and happy. Great for beginners.
June 8, 2023
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Hungry
Definitely one of my all time favorite strains now. I have cPTSD, so I usually stay away from sativa strains. This one on the other hand, is amazing and caught my eye with the big purple buds & delightful smell of tropical fruit. I bought a quarter of it and instantly became filled with euphoric bliss after a couple hits, feeling relaxed but not in a sleepy or sedating kind of way. Went back two days later and bought an ounce. This stuff is top notch forreal, it helps me a ton with anxiety, PTSD, depression and my pain issues. It puts me in such a great & uplifted mood, as well as always giving me crazy munchies. It's also helped a bit with some of the social aspects of my Aspergers (autism). Video games and movies are amazing while stoned on Trop Cherry, and when I'm watching videos on TikTok or YouTube, I'll catch myself watching the same reel/short video 8-10 times in a row because of how stoned I am and how into the videos I get, basically analyzing everything lol. Anyways, I highly recommend this strain in every way. From the smell, to the taste and effects, this strain is without a doubt an amazing medicine for many things. Definitely in my top three now.
August 31, 2022
Loading...Relaxed
Scored a free eighth at my local dispensary. These buds are BEAUTIFUL. Gorgeous dark purple color with a sweet cherry scent. They smell amazing. Took a couple of hits from my bong and I'm now chilling on my patio during a lunch break. I feel relaxed and happy. Pretty good hybrid. I may get some work done today or whatever. It isn't giving munchie vibes, which is good. As a previous reviewer reported, this is definitely for a light or moderate user. It's a good one to move through the day with. I love to try different strains for their effects and I'm a sucker for beautiful buds. In conclusion, I would've paid for it if it wasn't free. Recommend.
September 13, 2023
Loading...Happy
Really nice mellow high you can still be a functioning and productive adult with. Probably one of the most beautiful buds I have seen. Vivid grows it locally in the KC area and I have never had anything less than superb from them.
August 3, 2023
Loading...Happy
Trop cherry may very well be consistently my favorite strain of all time. i’m so lucky to work for a company which grows an outstanding trop cherry flower. wrestling with both depression and anxiety can make medicating with cannabis tricky, but this strain is wonderfully balanced for what i expect out of my cannabis. i can achieve a boost in motivation without the overpowering anxiety. not to mention it’s incredible fresh citrus flavor! this is a strain i recommend mixing with any other strain to make any joint taste fabulous. all hail trop C!!!
August 11, 2023
This was a good strain. Some strains get me paranoid and have anxiety when it's just grown wrong or pesticides up who knows wtf is wrong when they grow em. BUD THIS STRAIN DID NONE OF THAT looked up the details 60% sativa and 40%indica the staring I got was 20%THC with 0.09% CBD it's perfect it has a lil CBD for the paranoia and anxiety and the sativa hybrid just gets u nicely lit good strain I like it if your like me. Hope top crop gets more strains like this with the percentages in THC low with some CBD in it works wonders for people with health issues.

Buy strains with similar effects to Trop Cherry

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in