Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Very Cherry.

June 23, 2019
T........0
Amazing! Taste is on point with the Pine, Lemon, and Cherry flavors very flavorful strain. I get a very even 50/50 out of this strain, very euphoric, and uplifting while remaining calm and relaxed but not lazy. Highly recommend this strain for all day use. I am reviewing the strain grown by Glendale Greenhouse in Arizona, Hydroponically grown and organic.
September 26, 2019
T........7
Picked this up last week , it is amazing!! The steady pace you can keep with it is far beyond what I expected... quick lift, clarity, energetic, to name a few.... I know everyone is different, but you can expect at least those first three… I would definitely recommend this for an all day experience I know everyone is different, but you can expect at least those first three… I would definitely recommend this For enjoying during the day… One of my personal favorites! Give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed.....
July 10, 2019
2........t
Taste a little like cherries. Ok potency and effects. Decent tasting road weed.
January 14, 2020
v........e
1st time user & WOW! I really dug this strain. I got ot Curaleaf 83rd ave. I have bad TMJ & this break helps compared to ibuprofen....anyhow strongly recomend trying.
April 17, 2020
J........9
the high was pretty chill, gave me the energy and motivation I needed to go on my run. Would recommend this to anyone trying to have a productive wake and bake!
August 9, 2019
2........n
Anything Cherry..my favorite strains!
1 of 1