Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Violeta.

February 24, 2020
Wonderful strain ,it has a soft effect. Good for the day and night. Definitely one of my favorites
January 27, 2020
With this review I hope I can bring the best description. Basically its a sweet tasty violet flower with a strong calming effect that leaves you with the nice sensation of mind control and spiritual liberty at the same time. I will recommend it also for creativity obviously. Thanks...
December 27, 2019
Great for having a really good time just chilling. Very good high that feels mellow and dont makes you paranoid. Great for beginners and people with high anxiety.
October 30, 2019
Muy buena para dormir me hace sentir cómodo toda la noche . Es relajante , te tranquiliza y muy buena para descansar.
May 25, 2019
BUEN SABOR
May 20, 2019
Sustains energy without increase in anxiety. Amazing! Since I have BP 1 and anxiety is a frequent uninvited guest in my life, I'm always on the look out for strains that help with anxiety. This one hits it over the head and knocks it out. I feel energetic, a little cotton headed but not blasted (one good toke on my little pipe), euphoric, all that good stuff. The nicest thing is that I don't have the "eat the doorknob" munchies I often get with Indicas/Indica dominant hybrids. A real nice high.
July 31, 2018
🗣 Great For Relaxing and Release Of Mind. PTSD Can Sometimes Have Your Mind All Over The Place, Violeta Makes It All Sound Like The Instrument It’s Named After ! 👌🏽
June 21, 2018
Love this strain! Super mellow, would definitely recommend this for beginners. Flavor tastes “purple” is all I can say. Earthy smell. Great for anxiety and depression. One of my go-to strains for any time of the day or night.