White Zombie reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain White Zombie.

Creative 43%
Migraines 20%
Anxious 2%

September 7, 2012
D........s
My mom grew this for her dispensary. She gave me some and I have to say it is my favorite strain yet. Such an amazing head high and an equally great body high. The whole night I felt in a different world and the high lasted so long. It relieve a lot of stress and the whole time I got a feeling that "everything will be alright".
February 21, 2012
D........n
Excellent strain. I smoke one small joint, and can have almost a whole week of relief from depression and near-dangerous fits of rage.
December 24, 2013
b........0
I have really bad anxiety and depression, and some hybrids hit me bad in the anxiety end, but not this one. The buds were nice, and the taste, oh man, nice, my friend compared it to the taste of an old fashioned cigar. I am a White Zombie fan, so yes I was drawn to this before since I had never heard or seen the strain. I would get it again. It is a good day time med, that allows me to be functional, yet relaxed and in a good mood.
October 14, 2012
c........e
woke up w/ a hell of a headache . medicated myself, and felt much better within a half hour........... BUY AGAIN: hell yeah
August 14, 2012
A........s
I picked up a dime bag of this with my new bong, got really high for a good hour and a half. Got a good smooth burn and a body buzz just as strong as the mind high. A good strain to sit back and watch TV too, play video games, be lazy and relaxed.
January 22, 2015
i........3
I'm an avid stoner and have tried many strains. I rarely give a strain a 5/5 but white zombie made me extremely productive and creative while enjoying a high at the same time. I highly recommend it for a non-beginner
January 29, 2011
D........8
Tripy as fuck.
January 1, 2016
K........0
A magical lady...Her-highness will take you there...day or nite, journey well...peace,beauty,dream...