Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Willy Wonka.

Talkative 45%
Lack of appetite 15%
Headache 5%
Anxious 2%

August 9, 2014
f........w
why just the one star rating if you liked it and called it a keeper? lol, I got myself some WW a few years back and it was quite a treat. Very Euphoric and Heady, with a dark chocolate musky aftertaste with every puff. It stopped my anxiety and panic attacks well and chilled my racing head and I could accomplish the days missions. My favorite feature with this lovely treat is the smell it leaves to linger in your jar or bag. I will try n describe this sweet dank herb. Close your eyes and Imagine what a Scrum-Diddly-Ump-Ches bar would smell like being created with A grade ganja butter that has been churning with a real running waterfall, the only waterfall in the world that churns it's ..... ok ok ok maybe I'm a bit bias because I'm an fan of the (original) film and book. But I don't think that it effected my sense of smell which was telling my sense of thought was Wonkalicious! and fizzy lifting drinks. I think I will end my first review here on leafy on a high and head south for the winter. Peace!
July 5, 2015
e........a
I feel like singing oompa loompa and watching midgets run down stairs. sticky red haired bugs that are covered in whiteness. get an led flashlight. it's absolutely beautiful. I think this may be my new favorite sativa. tastes ALMOST as good as PExpress. There's fruit there. light and tropical. very smooth. almost minty or sage aftertaste. Str8 to the head with slight full body stone. nothing an experienced smoker would notice. very uplifted, happy, euphoric, focused. I say this a lot but this is Zactly what a sativa should be.
July 22, 2017
r........c
I'm so high that I even can explain it
February 9, 2016
A........k
Okay. Seriously. This strain actually tastes like the aftertaste you get after eating SweetTarts or Rockets. Unbelievable flavour. Plus, the effects were extremely pleasant for being a sativa; no paranoia or anxiety whatsoever. I felt super happy and relaxed. It put me in a fantastic mood. No harsh burnout or anything either. Fantastic genetics! Highly recommended!!
May 19, 2015
M........n
I've smoked myriad strains over the last fifteen years, but this is a pretty special one. Very unique upbeat high. Smells and tastes somewhat of chocolate. Has the strange habit of bypassing intensity and affecting positive emotional stimulation. Being chronically depressed since childhood, it's rather nice having a switch that seems to invariably make me happy in the first half hour of the first toke. Wonka is a great strain for the physically active. Many may find a small toke here and there a soothing balm against boredom during the workday. It seems to want you to be productive or mobile as that is when the effects seem most intriguing and obvious. If you ever find Willy Wonka, or any variants, just bodily hurl what money you have on hand at the counter and gesticulate wildly. There'll be no other way for them to understand the babbling that erupts from your mouth.
July 24, 2016
f........z
knocked me flat on my ass. good stuff :)
October 16, 2016
s........y
I found WW to taste and smell great. Nice smoke leaving me feeling comfortable, focused and in "Chatty Cathy" mode.
August 15, 2014
v........4
Smooth , the taste is lovely . i d by more all day !