Alien Hallucination reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Alien Hallucination.

Alien Hallucination effects

Muscle spasms
22% of people say it helps with muscle spasms

April 21, 2016
t........y
Wow! I wasn't expecting for once since I've been a patient for the name to actually do what it's supposed to do. This strain is a must keep, must have, & forever enjoy experience. Great Job To H4L, East Mesa Location, AZ. By the way it took me ten minutes & auto correct to do this message.
December 31, 2015
G........s
Do you know how on movies and TV whenever someone smokes weed they start hallucinating? We all know that's not true, but if you could have a strain that gives you that feeling, it would be this beautiful bud.
August 7, 2016
j........t
This is my favorite strain and I always get it when I find it. The effects are very euphoric, creative and uplifting but it doesn't make me anxious. Plus, it smells like Skittles.
January 28, 2016
b........m
One of my all time favorites, in just a few hits you transcend into cerebral and amazing high. I just picked up some today in fact! If you see it GET IT!
December 31, 2015
T........n
I always thought Blue Dream was favorite strain... Not anymore! Super dense buds that will leave your fingers feeling as is they're covered in glue. Head-lifting highs that create for the most wonderful music listening experience. Brings you back to where it all began. Don't undermine the indica in this herb either. 50 minutes post-vaping (highly recommend) body felt like the most amazing beanbag you've ever sat on! The perfect strain.
December 30, 2015
C........7
Dense Christmas tree style flowers. Smooth smoking.Excellent flavor and aroma. Heady, but not overpowering.
February 14, 2016
b........e
Definitely a good one. I really love anything mixed with LSD. After a hit, the effects come on me in like 5 minutes. Like another review said- it's best when you can just chill out, listen to some good music, and get real reflective. I do a lot of art when I smoke this one. Good stuff.
April 7, 2016
S........n
alien bed time. this strain will make ET phone home, and tell them he's tired. Good strain if you want to fly around spaceships.