Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Aloha.

Energetic 51%
Creative 48%
Focused 29%
Nausea 25%
Migraines 25%
Anxious 3%

April 23, 2014
F........x
Great daytime/morning strain, I have Tourette's Syndrome and this suppresses my tics while keeping me active all day, I normally switch to an indica at night though as this does keep me awake
April 25, 2016
L........e
This is one of the most pungent strains that I've encountered. Loose-ish buds make it easy to grind without too much stickiness. It's a sativa for sure with upbeat & creative feelings, great for day time use. Mediocre on pain relief. More head high than body high.
October 1, 2013
B........r
Its pretty good as far as I know. I live in Greensboro, North Carolina, so it's better than most of these fucked up strains we get out here.
March 29, 2017
S........y
It's hard for me to find a Sativa that doesn't make me anxious or paranoid but I didn't have that problem with this strain. it could be better but for the price, it was very good. Gave me a slight headache after a little while but all in all, I will buy again.
February 27, 2017
D........0
A good overall sativa. Definitely gets your thoughts going for sure. Also is great for muscle and nerve pain. Overall kinda like a jack herer feel, but as I said, your mind races, but no negative or bad felling or thoughts. if you need to get chores or housework done. this is a good strain for it.
October 15, 2017
B........s
What an interesting strain. Has the aroma of grass clipping & citrus. For me it wasn't a very noticeable high. Put me in a great mood though. I bet this strains great for depression or any mood disorders. I can't wait to come across Aloha in shatter/crumble. It's cool retrying strains I've only had as flower, but trying them in concentrate form. Great to smoke with small group of friends, play videos games, listen to music, or even hang around a bonfire.
January 6, 2014
S........k
Good for a budget. Never had it bad or bomb. It's good. I'd recommend it.
October 3, 2016
t........3
Anxious
More to follow...but I bought this strain from 112th St Cannabis in Puyallup, WA thinking it was (and seeing it advertised as such) a strong, energy inducing sativa. When I got the bud home I realized that the packaging sticker had each gram labeled as an indica. I'm halfway through a bowl of it as we speak; I'll fill you guys in on the rest as it develops!