Banana Candy reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Banana Candy.

Giggly 37%
Creative 37%
Insomnia 25%
Muscle spasms 25%
Headache 6%

September 21, 2013
B........y
Love this strain. Definitely seems to make people aroused. Watch out who you smoked it with...
June 21, 2012
G........9
i Personally do not think that this is a fav, but it is very good quality and it definitely helps with any sort of sleeping disorders or any thing of the sort. note:VERY heavy indica..
January 21, 2012
P........q
Solid did it with a friend in a 300 dollar bong had a great time.
August 4, 2012
S........y
A buddy came over to medicate with me, and brought some of this from our local dispensary. Great buzz, I became quite talkative and energetic. Gave me some wicked cottonmouth and made me just a little bit hungry, not too strong a case of the munchies, though. I also gained quite a bit of energy as well.
July 20, 2016
A........f
holy crap this was some strong stuff! I vaped at 420F and the vapor was so thick I thought I was gonna get everyone within 100 feet of me stoned also. I watched Terminator Genesis and loved the special effects. Then I got brave and ate a habanero pepper for some reason and I'm still paying for it the day after. Moral of the story...enjoy this strain and stay away from habanero peppers =)
January 11, 2012
S........3
Good stuff.
July 19, 2015
m........3
Relaxing, giddy, euphoric, and found everything hilarious. Has a decent taste and this was an easy strain for me to toke a little bit of and ease through the day.
March 10, 2012