Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Black Haze.

Focused 36%
Lack of appetite 20%
Anxious 6%
Headache 3%

May 15, 2019
This strain hits you first as indica and then goes out with boost of energy from sativa.
April 11, 2019
The best strain I have ever had for writing music. Inspiration pours out. I have to pick up a guitar as soon as I hits. Easy to be alert and happy. If you are artistic you have to try it!
December 29, 2018
Bought here in Pennsylvania. Decent bud. Did the job. no real flavor or smell. And complete neon green buds. No purple or or dark colored buds or any other color than green in the whole 1/8th
October 26, 2018
Just tried this beauty out tonight. The buds are gorgeous and the smell is sensational. I usually stick with just indicas but this one I’ll definitely be getting again. No paranoia, no anxiety that I usually get with sativas either. Just wow.
July 22, 2018
I give 4 stars. While I think its cool that cannabis can produce fruity smells, it is not what I prefer. I personally just like my buds to smell earthy and piney. However, the high is absolutely amazing!! Very euphoric and instantly a rush of creativity! Love it! Oh and not at all sleepy after!
April 8, 2017
I originally gave this a 2 star. I changed my mind. This does make me sleepy. not good for day time use as I was told, but it has a nice head high. Although it makes me tired it gave me enough energy and motivation to make a cauliflower grilled cheese. Don't ask. it's not worth the time. But I will say, I am a really good cook while high.
March 31, 2017
Very good high very active relax
March 6, 2017
Smells better thank it tastes. Newbie here, so don't take my word, but for me it only made me want to sleep. Helped anxiety a tad bit though.