Black Label Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Black Label Kush.

Sleepy 57%
Tingly 31%
Insomnia 63%
Headache 5%

May 5, 2012
k........3
Great strain if you have paranoid schizophrenia. I'm always stressed out and worked up over small things, but when I took a few hits of this, I instantly felt relieved and relaxed.
January 10, 2014
d........0
Had this today, you start off feeling high as a kite. Then suddenly feeling some great body high. Me and my friend was FaceTiming each other whilst smoking the same bud, we both were in stictches couldn't stop laughing.
February 9, 2013
p........0
am, Haaa-ppehhh mmmye
February 13, 2011
T........D
Black Label Kush was definently a happy buy for me. It made me really tired but I felt happy and just enjoyed sitting at home relaxing watching movies and stuff. It lasted a pretty good length too which made me happy.
February 17, 2017
h........r
Picked up a half, have to say buds are unique looking. Dence to the touch and very potent smell, one might describe as pungent. In the jar it smells almost like a Carmel field of grass haha in the smoke I pick up what might resemble a mixed berry pop tart with a hint of herbal wood. Not to dence of a smoke but if you rip it watch out. Not harsh on the lungs and surprisingly smooth. If you get a chance I would recommend you try. The effect I would say hit you rather quick, very clear minded and focused. Then slowly you can start to feel the indica take over.
March 21, 2018
m........g
Excellent relaxation and focus. Instant stress relief.
February 22, 2015
n........0
Hated it... Had it once and It made me depressed and I felt like absolute shit.. Let alone I almost fainted on an escalator, I would not recommend nor would I wish the feeling I had after smoking this strain among my worst enemy.
November 12, 2010
a........4
One of my real favorites.