Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Bloodhound.

Bloodhound effects

50% of people report feeling talkative
41% of people report feeling focused
ADD/ADHD
25% of people say it helps with add/adhd

September 12, 2016
t........g
Producer: Solstice Tradition Line. Bag Appeal: 4 out of 5. looks like a good Kush. Smell: Not much when cracking the bag. Less when breaking it up into grinder, and faint when ground up. If any smell at all it's a little fruit punch smelling. Exhale: Oddly Chocolate. Pretty dope. Never had a strain do that. Effects: Uplifting. Headband effect. Has been great for watching football. Doesn't hit all at once, tends to build over time. Smoke: Minimal lung expansion. Easy to rip a bowl. Went for a walk came back and the house smelled like chocolate. Buy Again: Yes.
July 9, 2016
J........s
This one was pretty average in my opinion. Was a mellow buzz, gave a feel of slight pressure in my forehead, and heavy eyelids. Not quite a bedtime med but it won't energize you either.
January 9, 2019
b........8
I adore Bloodhound! For me, it's a very useful strain. A puff or two gives me energy & improves my mood without a foggy brain. Yes, I occasionally want a foggy brain, but there are plenty of other strains in my little home apothecary for that. I love a strain that improves my day while leaving me completely capable of functioning! No anxiety or paranoia at all. Bloodhound is a gem. In larger amounts I had difficulty getting to sleep so I don't recommended it for bedtime.
October 26, 2016
t........w
Very sedative and good night time smoke. Really puts me down after just a few hits
April 23, 2018
C........0
Straight uppity body high
May 30, 2017
a........e
Looks absolutely beautiful. Pretty mellow head high. Nice for daytime and anxiety for sure. Taste is neutral but it smells great.
August 5, 2016
Y........a
Nice head buzz, good social smoke. Mellow vibes.
November 24, 2017
H........n
one of the few snokes that don't make me sleepy