Blueberry Skunk reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blueberry Skunk.

Giggly 29%
Muscle spasms 15%
Anxious 3%

April 19, 2020
To date, this is my favorite strain. I have not been smoke named strains very long, but immediately out of the dozen that I have tried, this one stood out. After the first hit, I had to reach for the bottle to remember this strain. The smell is citrusy, deeply, but like an IPA. It was bright and inviting to the nose, as it was to the palate and in the high. A heady hitter like my favorite skunks. Great flavor, amazing high. Bought at StarBudz in Denver. Not my normal dispensary, but I was in the area and looking for something new!
April 12, 2020
Just an awesome strain very strong and taste slight hints of blueberry but very sweet on the exhale all around great strain grower green leaf THCa 30.38% 5 Stars ⭐️ definitely
January 5, 2020
Knocked me out after 30 minutes. Great strain to put you to sleep. Will always have this on hand.
January 2, 2020
Really strong blueberry scent with an awesome flavor. Had a very relaxing high, but the dry mouth and eyes come on strong
November 9, 2019
Really relaxed
August 27, 2019
Great strain growing It as we speak
August 4, 2019
Blueberry Skunk by Maven Genetics is an Indica containing 22% THC. Firm lime green buds with sunset orange pistils & fine white sandy trichomes. Sweet fruity blueberry & funky skunk is the scent & flavor. Uplifting, immense relaxation, & sleepiness were my effects. Happy Sedation.....
June 18, 2019
Great smell from Liberty(PA), when inhaling and inspecting you do get hints of blueberries. Now I enjoyed this via a RAW cone and when inhaling and exhaling I have to say this was the right choice! Very smooth and enjoyable, definitely a poolside kinda of strain! You can relax and chill or be active throughout the day, either way you will be satisfied.