Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Candy Apple.

Candy Apple effects

PTSD
25% of people say it helps with ptsd

April 17, 2019
M........5
I vaped Leafwerx's concentrate version and really enjoyed it! I have been run down with the flu this week and after about 8 hits of Candy Apple I was tackling some heavy cleaning- I deep cleaned my shower, cooked some freezer meals for the week, vacuumed the fucking lawn bygolly. Very motivating!
April 2, 2019
S........r
love this strain tried it at terrasauna Columbus and fell in love with the taste structure and bud size
November 14, 2019
J........3
LIVE RESIN. One of the best tasting strains ive ever had. Its first really fruity and then its lemonny with after taste of planty/ earthy love the effects. very potent. one of the only strains that works with my ADHD and my anxiety at the same time its very calming good for needing an appetite. really one of my top favorite.
April 5, 2019
L........7
Anxious
First time, I became sick & dizzy. Only tried a little since and it seemed to be okay. I've got to give it another chance.
May 24, 2019
J........9
Scents of apple and pineapple pour off these nugs. Sweet tastes lead to a deep head buzz, though the effects lasted for less than an hour.
March 27, 2019
R........e
Tried some shatter, decarbed and filled a cart to vape. Pretty good stuff, very relaxing - definitely can feel the Afghan in it.
February 9, 2020
A........3
Candy apple is a good smoke with a good high. Its a move your body smoke. To keep you moving throughout the day not couch lock High.
February 9, 2020
j........s
This strain makes me feel like the happiest little god damn cutie in the world. If you’re like me, you’ll be absolutely beaming with a floaty body sensation. Experiences vary; boyfriend felt very energetic from this one, while I was extremely relaxed (but still alert).