5.0

Grrreat. Yo Leafly can we get Purple Cat Piss Details page tho thank you look foward to seeing purple cat piss in the new strains . My Review is for Purple Cat Piss. Whoa this Green Thumb Gardens Purple Piss I got From Hah Cafe UW Seattle is Wonderful smells like them champelly tress wit some grrapes thrown in the mix kinda remind me of sangria but taste like that rossi Rhine hah nice color shades green greyish purple dark Purple buds the Purple Kush blends lovely with the Cat Piss excellent for knocking out the pain good for anxiety,ptsd I must say works wonders for spinal cord injury and other chronic pain ailments like neuropathy and muscular skeletal pain Purple Cat is my goto pain med you can get thing s done too good motivater the spark of creativity you might need to Do Work. but dont smoke too much might knock you out...

ArousedCreativeEnergeticEuphoricFocusedGigglyHappyHungryRelaxedSleepyTalkativeTinglyUplifted