Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Chemdawg.

Creative 33%
Insomnia 15%
Anxious 4%

1,695
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg. Hmu t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m///////-@flex123q W1ckr:.. @weed10 S.n.a.p-c.h.a.t=me//////-@weedpIug77 t.e.x.t what you need and smoke with less stress📦📦📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
2 days ago
Amazing! I love the thc and cbd combination. What a euphoric experience. I will be def. buying more seeds!
6 days ago
Freaking awesome. Comes on quick and doesn't disappoint.
6 days ago
I know this isn't helpful, but it's maybe my favorite strain. Comes on slowly, and then it drops you into a blissful, zoned-out, relaxing high.
October 13, 2020
An energized, euphoric high that's great for daytime smoking.
October 8, 2020
One of my go to strains, the effects are heavy on the sativa side but it does have a slight Indica body high which is paired so well. I felt good, I couldn't focus on anything but it helped me through a depressive low which I am forever greatful. Great for gatherings and if other people are coming over. Lasts a good while too which is always a bonus. And on a personal note, it made me into somewhat of a horn dog, and I usually have a crappy sex drive. A must have!
October 8, 2020
I'm happy and seeing things clearly and feeling relaxed, but also haven't yet slept because I lost my phone in my own house twice and it's my only alarm and it's 2am and I have work tomorrow, and now that I've found it I need to document my thoughts. 10/10 my style. Chemdawg accurately describes the aroma. It's the daddy of diesel. When I did sleep it was like a baby and I was hugging myself and I felt like it was really good for my circulatory system. Myself and others agreed it was euphoric and would aid with sleep, without anxiety or brainfog.
October 3, 2020
Chemdawg was potent; it made me cough after two hits. When I awoke,I couldn’t remember when I went to sleep.