Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Chemnesia.

May 14, 2017
T........n
Budtender: For that nice relaxing euphoric getaway a mindful vacation of blissfulness with burst of energy and a cleanse of the body,soul, and mind.... Me: Just shut up and take my money!
June 9, 2017
c........t
Bedford Grow is a new cultivator from Summit, IL and this review is dated 6/9/17. BG Chemnesia is listed as a sativa instead of a hybrid, and it is fragrant and very strong. Lemon and pine are the prominent flavors. The effect is heady and also gave me solid pain relief. I recommend this strain for mood adjustment, because this strain made me feel relaxed and happy. This is an unusual strain because it is listed as only THCa. Low-temperature vaping is ideal for microdosing.
November 27, 2017
P........e
Really potent with just 1 hit but does not give paranoia or a racing heart for me like a few other strains do. Feels like a blanket being applied to your whole body and just completely numbs it. Would be a good strain for pain.
July 4, 2018
W........p
This is the one you don't tell people about, it's a keeper.
April 23, 2018
T........e
This stuff is great. I have bad back problems and I smoked a couple hits of chemnesia 21.89% THCa and it was great. My body was sedated and all my muscles were completely relaxed. Their is definitely a couch lock effect, but it is also a good sativa buzz as well so the come down isn't bad at all. I could sleep on this stuff, or I could use this during the day. Smells great, the buds are tight and look appealing. lots of tricomes.
February 1, 2018
I........h
Super strong sativa leaning hybrid with an overpowering diesel chem citrus scent. Type of stuff you can still smell in a sealed jar you thought was airtight... Hits like a truck with an uplifting mental buzz and gets your mind racing. Still found it easy to focus with no lethargy wile still high AF. If you like a super potent sativa buzz definitely check this out. 4.5/5
April 26, 2019
M........d
Think it’s great!👍🏼👍🏼
June 5, 2017
d........s
Best strand I have smoked since moving to the Netherlands. Has that delicious sour diesel and gas smell and taste with a nice amnesia haze back end. Sour diesel on steroids