Chunky Diesel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Chunky Diesel.

October 1, 2020
Killer 🤪 skunk
September 30, 2020
one of my favorite hybrid strains
February 26, 2020
I’m using this strain by Cresco in a vape cartridge. I am enjoying the sensation of relaxation and happy. Pain is pushed back to a manageable level. Don’t feel couch locked but I wouldn’t try to drive. Will purchase again!
February 1, 2020
It didn’t take much before I felt the affects. I immediately felt relaxed and just... happy.

Photos

January 18, 2020
Chunky D , how I live thee. Been smoking via Cresco carts. This strain is great at any time. Nice big rip in the AM, and off to the gym. Wouldn’t be mad if this was to find its way into my battery again.
October 30, 2019
I’m a sativa lover but they were starting to make me anxious. Chunky has solved that. I can now focus and get work done without the anxiety or paranoia. It slows my mind down just enough and my body feels light and relaxed. Picked this up from Modern Cann in Chicago. Cresco makes some good stuff!
October 30, 2019
First time trying this and it's amazing! It puts me in a focused chilled state...worked great while arguing with my wife. I was more focused with my answers of her constant grilling 🤣
August 5, 2019