Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Dutch Kush.

April 1, 2017
r........z
Definitely not a choice for before noon, I found this strain to be great for winding down with a pile of confectionary. Fairly couch locking but you'll still enough enthusiasm to drive to the shop for supplies. Pretty short bushy plant with fat leaves during growth, doesn't start producing heaps of visible resin until later weeks of flowering so doesn't start to stink for a while. A plus for those concerned with odour. Has a good bud to leave ratio which means less trimming headaches at harvest time. Not sure if this was due to growing methods but I found the dry material to be extremely stinky and flavourful. Dense fruit with a little spice in there somewhere. I would recommend for geeks about to watch a trilogy or couples after a chill night with white wine and chocolate.
December 7, 2016
t........o
I got it as freebie from Amsterdam seed center it was great !! The buds were many and heavy !! I will definitely will buy some seeds from this strain !
November 16, 2016
s........r
Heavy yield, frosty bugs that smell like fruit loops. Got it as a freebie from Amsterdam Seed Center and was impressed
November 4, 2016
K........i
smell and taste is like good sweet fruit tea. Strong body high and big hunger :D
September 15, 2017
v........t
This little nug is extremely powerful. Within 30 mins I was on the couch knocked the fuck out 5:30pm approx. with drool all over my face and chest, woke up the next day at 8am slightly hungover and drowsy. Not a strain for active people, but if you can't sleep, or eat, this will be your best friend.
May 14, 2017
O........e
Real nice strain, intense high, very potent. Beautiful buds, heavy crystals, dense, grows very well when topped. Medium to high nutrients, with average yield.
November 5, 2016
B........6
Green crush cheap flower, not good
July 18, 2018
p........6
One of the best strains out there. Fully sedative is exactly right. I’m a heavy smoker and it knocks me on my ass. Perfect for after work relaxation or before bed. If you’re new to the game I’d take this stuff slow. Packs a punch!