Eugene Cream reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Eugene Cream.

September 2, 2015
M........n
This strain is incredible, the sample I was given was a real tasty treat. Excited to get it on the shelves of my dispensary today!
January 1, 2017
L........z
When you are looking for a smooth, sweet Indica that relaxes and relieves the whole body, then Eugene Cream is the strain for you! I love Eugene Cream to help me sleep, or to reduce any tension in my body! **Ladies** great for menstrual cramps and period discomfort!
October 20, 2015
c........2
i love this. im an east coast grower thats visiting eugene. this was actually my first legal purchase lol (yay taxes wtf) i walked inot the herbal connection in eugene, and honestly i was highly unimpressed with alot of the flower. but this stood out by far. the bud tender didnt know the genetics, or any local info attached to this local variety (wtf?) im truly liking this. ridiculously frosty, the smell and taste are awesome. potency is not mindblowing but its holding its own. glad to see this interesting town pushing its own name brand.
February 25, 2016
o........6
Very potent, wonderful smell. Really a one of a kind bud, smooth smoke, great flavor, and relaxing high. I love to smoke it out of a clean pipe for the complete experience.
September 17, 2015
c........s
This is a strain I keep coming back to, due to its high pinene content. Eugene Cream is very Unique, with fantastic, large buds stinking of a lot of pine, some earth, and a little cheese on the tail end. The high is very heady, and I look forward to this fantastic strain every night that I am in possession of it.
July 13, 2015
d........y
Smooth smoke with an exotic aroma and a creamsicle flavor. A must try!
December 14, 2016
m........s
Pretty strong stuff. A hazy, psychedelic head high with a nice body buzz.
August 19, 2018